To Break love according To Islam – One of the toughest and difficult tests of Qadir is to break love. There are love muddles in your mind but when you see that all the good characteristics of someone then it is really difficult to realize that why it is actually not working out and especially when it is first real love of yours. How can a person who is practicing Deen with a soft and caring nature along with a nice beard be wrong for me? And how can those girls who are fun, attractive and religious not be able to be my perfect partner?
The key concept to be remembered
Actually the key fact that is remember that until you live with a person for a substantial time it is really difficult to know them. Even it becomes difficult to know what they like and in a certain situation how will they react. Only because you have the feelings of love so that does not mean that this is the right person for you. Marriage is generally a struggle and with the experience people change and develop themselves gradually. This is the right person for you. Marriage is generally a struggle and with the experience people change and develop themselves gradually. Your compatibility is known by Allah only. Only Allah knows what type of situations you are going to face and according to situations your reactions. Allah only knows that this marriage will bring you closer to your person or finally distract you from the actual purpose of your life. So have trust in Allah.
Awareness of the love-drug syndrome
An interesting study reveals some points about love and the person who is in love.
• They reveal that the people who are actually in love are compared to the drug users.
• While looking at the picture of the brain in the first stage of loves that their state of mind is same with the cocaine user when they look at their beloved one.
• So being love just in the first stage is truly similar to the persons who are high on drugs.
• In the love-drug syndrome you are not in love with the powder but you are actually in love with the feelings.
Knowing your feelings
There is something about love that you should know, they are:
• The special attention.
• The butterflies in the stomach.
• The acknowledgement about someone’s caring us in a special way.
• Looking at us in a special way.
• Thinking about us in a special way.
• Day dreaming constantly about the future.
All the above points do not mean that this is the perfect person for you. In fact this person actually makes us feel all these addictive emotions. We are not actually in love with the person in reality; we are in love with the love itself.
You should allow yourself the time it is also important to be proactive! Marriage is just nothing but one of the many aspects, it cannot be the all of your life and end of everything. As Muslims our goal should be to get closer to Allah. For these you have to work continuously on your eman and your relationship with one and only Allah.