Hindu Mythology has a very rich tradition of powerful mantras. And Shabar Mantra is one important such mantra. The history of this mantra is particularly interesting. It is a powerful mantra and has some very important benefits. In any aspect of time, and to achieve anything or everything, this is one mantra that can be helpful. It has been narrated by the greatest of the lords, Shiva himself, for the benefit of the people living on the earth. Lord Shiva firstly passed on the knowledge of this mantra to Devi Parvati, as a sign of his infinite knowledge and power. The result has been passed on to us and the power of it cannot be denied now. It helps in a wide range of troubles and makes for a peaceful life.
Benefits of Shabar Mantra:
As Shabar Mantra has been passed on directly by Lord Shiva, its benefits remain many. It is one of the most powerful mantras that has been available to mankind from our rich and ancient civilization. Anything and everything can be achieved with the help of this mantra and that too in a very easy manner. This mantra was earlier unknown to mankind, but till the 11th century. Then somewhere in 11th or 12th century Guru Gorakhnath translated this mantra to mankind and revealed its multiple benefits.
- It will help in achieving any desire that you might have making it one of the most powerful mantras. On top of it, it is a very simple mantra to perform so it can be practiced very easily and even at home. It is easily available in local languages although being hard to translate from the original language of Sanskrit.
- It will in the destruction of material emotions like lust and anger making the person feel at peace from inside of their heart. This will truly lead to the path of their recovery by rooting away all the negative emotions from their life. It also helps in enticing minds which is a very helpful effect.
- As it helps people to move away from material desires, it is a source of powerful spiritual energy and leads to positivity and blissful life. A person can change his nature completely with the use of this mantra such is its power. This makes the mind to turn away from low and inferior form of enjoyments and lookout for spiritual pleasure helping ignite a powerful urge for Moksha and liberation. This way it truly transforms the life of a person by making a different from the inside.
- For complete peace of mind from the worldly affairs one can turn to Shabar Mantra. It can lead to a revulsion from all the worries turning them to nullity one by one. Thus freedom from the worries will automatically make a person become more peaceful. This way all the evil from your life will be rooted out and casted away making you healthier and wealthier as a positive outcome.
- This mantra is very easy to perform and is available in various rural languages. Following no particular style or code, it can be chanted anywhere without any restrictions. This makes it one of the most accessible mantra to perform and being easy to chant it can be chanted by anyone.
- The results can be achieved in a quick time period making it better than all the available medicines in the world. The practice of this mantra is very easy and leads to sure results and the way it gives result makes it a very efficient and time-saving mantra in this fast paced world.
- Doesn’t matter whatever religion you are from, there is one right form of Shabar Mantra available for you. This helps people from every religion to attain the much needed peace of mind and get these results very soon.
- Not one from the genre of Vedic mantras, a Shabar Mantra is far different. This makes sure that there is no restriction on the practice of this mantra. This makes it a lot convenient to do a performance of this mantra at home or elsewhere.
- This mantra leads to a spark of energy making you feel refreshed and recharged. Its winning results are set into action as soon as you start chanting it making the deep desires of your heart come true.
- Another very important benefit of this mantra is that it will overpower all the ill effects of any black magic curses that might have been thrown upon you. So this will throw back all the plans of those idiots who are trying to harm you. Regular practice of this mantra is a powerful tool to overcome all the black magic effects that might have been thrown upon you.
- Shabar Mantra also helps you attain the blessing of whatever god you want to please thereby making Karma irrelevant. Your every desire will turn true, be it personal or professional. This makes this mantra a very useful tool for any human being.
- This mantra offers divine protection officially passed on by none other than the most powerful Lord Shiva.
We are very often left without those things which we need the most. Love, happiness and prosperity are our primary requirements, and yet we have to live without them. But that can be avoided now by pleasing Lord Shiva who is the one eternal god. He can provide us with all kinds of material prosperity. To please Lord Shiva one must do the chanting and recitation of the powerful Shabar Mantra. Shabar Mantra must be recited over a period of 21 days, 108 times a day to fulfill all our material desires. Guru Gorakhnath, a devotee of Lord Shiva, gave this mantra to mankind, so that all can benefit from the divine blessings of the Lord.
Shabar Mantras are very special spells from astrology and help a person to achieve favors from Lord Shiva. Shiva can give you any kind of material benefit which is why Shabar mantras are very popular in our country. This mantra has been gifted to mankind by the supreme devotee of Lord Shiva, Guru Gorakhnath, and you too can benefit from it. The performance of Shabar Mantra is very easy and you can do this at home after seeking the expert guidance of our guruji. You must notice that no one else other than you and guruji should know that you are performing the Shabar Mantra. Practicing Shabar mantra in this way will help all your desires come true.
Shabar mantras And Their Effects
Mostly people believe that shabar mantras are originally written by Guru Gorakhnath ji and other navnath chaurasi siddh. Generally, these mantras are found in rural Indian languages. Though we find shabar mantras not only in Hinduism but also in Islam and other religions as well, but it is said that at first, they are written by Guru Gorakhnath ji.
Shabar mantra for jinn is one of the mantras used by the Muslims. A Jinn is a Muslim pret which is generally invisible and has many spiritual powers beyond humans. There are two kinds of Jinn, male and female and they are also categorized in many forms on the basis of their powers and kind. Generally people come to affect with male jinn where a woman is possessed by an evil male jinn. Evil male jinn possesses the body and the mind of a female to have sex with her. They are quite stubborn in nature and doesn’t leave the body of the female. Her body is captured and under full control of the Jinn. She will be feeling everything but will not be able to get rid of it. The affected woman will become very weak and her immune system will not work properly. Although her medical reports will show normal after checkup, but still she will be abnormal.
Shabar Mantra For Jinn
Bismillah Hey Rehman A Rahim
Udam Bibi Fatma madad shere khuda,
Chadhe Mohammed Mustafa Muuji Keete Zer,
Varakat Hassan Hussain ki ruh asa val pher!
There are some genuine beliefs are more in Muslim society because most genuine Muslims are in accordance with the ideology of Islam. This is the reason that it is seen and felt only from the perspective of a helpful person. If this is the way of troubles in troubles and is going to get rid of obstacles during work, then with the help of this, a person can be done in his own right. A person who is in the wrong way of crossing the street or going to the swamp of family and social anti-immorality can be cured by the practice of jinn.
Shabar mantras are used for all shat-karmas i.e. shantikaran, vashikaran, videshan, stambhan and maran. These mantras are also used for protection against real black magic spells, ailments, evil spirits, etc. Shabar Manras is amazing and powerful enough to give one the favorable outcomes like to make love between husband and wife. One should use these mantras in their intact form after which, one can lead a happy life and enjoy the world and achieve success and be successful forever.
- The husband and wife relationship should be one of the closest friends.
- No relationship is perfect. One just has to know in their hearts that the person one is with,is truly worth fighting for no matter what.
- One’s mind is something very powerful and it should be given time and strength to open its third eye and one can see.
- Peace comes from within and not one shouldn’t seek it without.
How to perform Shabar mantra:
The mantra is very powerful and yet not that hard to perform. Here are some tips on how to chant it:
- It must be chanted with right pronunciation and with a focused mind.
- The mantra must be chanted with full faith in Lord Shiva and no doubts regarding its success. Complete sincerity and devotion is the key to the success of this mantra.
- Early morning is the most auspicious time to chant this mantra. So take your morning bath as early as possible before sunrise and chant this mantra for its full effect.
- Sitting with a picture of Guru Gorakhnath in front is ideal while doing the chanting of this mantra as the mantra has been passed on by him to the mankind.
- Special emphasis must be paid to the sounds of this mantra as it will help develop concentration and attention to its chanting.